Skip to content
- Analyze the current market trends.
- Coordinate rent-ready work as needed.
- Aggressively market the home.
- Thoroughly screen applicants (credit, criminal and eviction history).
- Conduct a comprehensive move-in evaluation documenting your home’s condition prior to the tenant’s occupancy.
- Perform an in-depth move-out evaluation at the end of the tenant’s lease to ensure your home is rent-ready for remarketing.
- Collect rent from the tenants and pay you monthly.
- Provide an owner/tenant web portal for easy online access to property information.
- Client accounting to include a year-end 1099 statement.
- Administration of maintenance items to ensure prompt service at fair pricing. This includes vendor payment.
- Collect city taxes from tenants and pay the city on behalf of the owner.
- Coordinate HOA violations with tenant including tenant fines.
- Periodic home inspections available while tenant-occupied with full reporting to the owner.